Hotel International ("Company") values your personal information and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Through the personal information processing policy, the company informs you of the purpose and method of using the personal information provided by you and what measures are being taken to protect your personal information.
If the company revises its personal information processing policy, it will notify it through the website notice (or individual notice).
○ It will take effect on September 1, 2018. : This policy is.
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, counseling, and service application.
■ Personal information items to be collected.
○ Collection items: name, mobile phone number, company name, phone number, fax, e-mail, service usage record, access log, cookie, access IP information.
○ Method of collecting personal information: job application, reservation (room, wedding, first birthday party, banquet/meeting), etc.
■ Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
○ Implementation of a contract on service provision and settlement of charges according to service provision.
Purchase and payment of charges, sending bills, personal identification, handling complaints, and delivering notices.
○ Use it for marketing and advertising.
Statistics on the delivery of advertising information such as events, identification of access frequency, or use of members' services.
■ Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay.
In addition, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, the company stores member information for a certain period prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
Records of withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)